Whether you're making refreshing spring and summer drinks or adding the leaves to salads and sauces, Spearmint is a strong flavored taste. Light brusing of the leaves emits a clean, yet strong, fragrance. Add to tea, water, or lemonade. Chicken and lamb dishes are also perfect for spearmint. Find recipes to get comfortable with adding spearmint to foods including pea and mint soup here for mint recipes.
Plant in containers or window boxes as mint plants are aggressive growers.
Spearmint is grown in 3.5 Inch pots.
This plant does not ship to: ID, MN, NV, UT, WY
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Herb Plants
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring, Summer
- Mature Height: 1 - 2ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|