Free gardening gloves when you spend $75.00 or more!
All images are for reference only and may not represent the sizes of plants shipped.
Dianthus Frosty Fire
Dianthus Frosty Fire will have you wondering...is it red...or is it pink! It will really depend on how the light hits the Frosty Fire.
So...in the early day lighting, the sun may hit it so it's fuschia pink while the evening light gives this perennial plant a cherry red appearance. The deeply saturated coloring of the double bloom Frosty Fire Dianthus sits in contrast with the mounded evergreen foliage.
Plant your Dianthus Frosty Fire plants in lawn edgings, containers or rock gardens. Dianthus are perfect for small yards.
Dianthus Frosty Fire is available in 2 sizes:
- Pint Pot
- Quart Pot
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Dianthus
- Plant Type: Semi-evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: Pink, Red
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|