Free gardening gloves when you spend $75.00 or more!
Irish Juniper Evergreen Shrubs
Plant Irish Juniper evergreen shrubs in your garden as the main focus or plant as a short hedge for view blocking privacy. Irish Juniper evergreen shrubs are dense upright columnar evergreen plants that are grown mostly for their evergreen foliage. The Irish Juniper foliage is bluish white nearer the apex with bluish green below and is soft to the touch.
A slow grower, Irish Junipers, Juniperus communis, mature anywhere from 5 to 15 feet high with a spread of 2 to 4 feet wide. Irish Juniper is a good coastal plant with it's salt tolerance. Plant in full sun to light shade. Deer and rabbit tolerant plant.
Prune your juniper in spring to remove any unwanted growth.
Plants are grown in trade gallon containers.
Please Note: Cannot ship to California.
Plants shipping to AZ, OR, WA, ID, UT, NV, MT addresses may be bare rooted before being prepped for shipping.
- Category: Trees, Container Grown Trees, Privacy Trees, Evergreen Trees, Shrubs, Privacy Hedge Shrubs, Evergreen Shrubs
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Dry, Well Drained, Moist
- Mature Height: 10 - 15ft
- Growth Rate: Slow-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|