Montana Moss Juniperus chinensis
An excellent low growing edging or groundcover, the soft touch Montana Moss is a juniper that will solve many yard and garden issues. Plant this low grow juniper as a border or edging plant and works as a groundcover and lawn substitute.
You'll adore the texture of the Montana Moss as it is a soft to the touch Juniper. The cool blue-green foliage blends beautifully with other colors and textures. Plus, it is shown to be deer resistant.
Grows 2 to 4 feet tall with a spread of 3 to 5 feet. Only prune selectively to control spreading. As with most junipers, this one grows best in dry, sunny spaces.
Montana Moss® Juniperus chinensis 'SMNJCHM' USPP 31,704, Can PBRAF
Montana Moss Juniper is grown in quart pots.
Cannot ship to California addresses.
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Evergreen Perennials, Shrubs, Boxwood Alternatives, Evergreen Shrubs
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Mature Height: 3 - 4ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|