Free gardening gloves when you spend $75.00 or more!
Buy Evergreen Bath's Pink Dianthus
Bath's Pink is a mat forming dianthus, commonly called cheddar pinks. The blue green foliage of this evergreen ground cover is fast growing.
A great substitute for small lawn areas, Bath's Pink is drought tolerant. This dianthus tolerates heat and humidity better than other dianthus varieties. Avoid poor drainage areas where the crowns remain wet.
As with most dianthus, the Bath's Pink grows under a foot tall with a spread of approximately 10 to 12 inches wide. Fragrant pink blooms appear in May to July. Removing the spent flowers, allows continued blooming.
Bath's Pink Dianthus is availabe in 2 sizes:
- Pint Pots
- Quart Pots
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Dianthus, Evergreen Perennials
- Plant Type: Evergreen
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Pink
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|