Happy Jack Clematis - Flowering Vines -
The Happy Jack is an easy to grow clematis flowering vine. The flowers are bigger and have more intense color than the Jackmanii Clematis.
From mid-summer to fall, the vines will be covered with beautiful velvety purple flowers. Flowers on both new and old wood. Large 3 to 5 inch flowers.
Clematis care for the Happy Jack:
In spring, prune back to 2 feet and apply a timed release fertilizer.
Happy Jack® Purple Clematis x 'Zojapur' USPP 20,343
Happy Jack Clematis is grown in Quart pots.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants, Clematis, Vines
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Purple
- Mature Height: 6 - 10ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|