Chandler Strawberry Plants
All Bare Root Strawberry Fall orders are scheduled to ship in November
Originating in California, Chandler Strawberry Plants are June Bearing and popular with commercial strawberry growers. The Fragaria Chandler Strawberries are high yielding and have good flavor, making them an excellent choice for pick-your-own strawberry farms.
The semi-early season June bearing producer is not winter hardy and, therefore, not recommended for areas north of the Mid-Atlantic region.
For best production, remove the blooms from your Chandler Strawberry Plants during the first growing season and only allow up to 3 strawberry runners to remain on the plant.
Also available in pots are Sweet Charlie Strawberry plants.
Buy Strawberry Plants Online at GreenwoodNursery.com.
For more information on plants, watering, fertilizing and harvesting strawberries, visit the North Carolina State University Extension site.
Below is our one gallon Chandler Strawberry plants that we have been using for propagation.
Chandler Strawberry Plants are available as:
- Plug Size Plants - Available Now
- Bare Root Plants - 1 Order Contains 25 Plants - Now Booking for Spring. Orders are scheduled to ship in March
- Category: Groundcover Plants, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Fruit Plants, Strawberry Plants
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Bloom Color: White
- Mature Height: 0 - 1ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 3||4 - Unlimited|