Tecoma Chicklet™ Orange Esperanza
Would love to grow trumpet creeper or bignonia Tangerine Beauty in your landscape but don't have the space? Well...now you can if you live in zones 8 to 11. The Chicklet™ Orange Tecoma is a smaller growing version only reaching 3 to 6 feet in length. Areas colder than zone 8 can grow this beauty on their patio or deck in containers. Just take inside over winter or it will die off.
This Tecoma blooms in summer with orange trumpet shaped blooms. Prune in winter to early spring as it blooms on new season growth.
- Grows in zones 8 to 11 (warm climates)
- Orange trumpet shaped blooms
- Plant in full sun
- Zones colder than 8 can plant in containers on patios or decks and overwinter indoors
- Deer resistant
- Attracts butterflies and hummingbirds
- Non-invasive in zones 8 to 11
Chicklet™ Orange Tecoma x 'TEC14004' USPP 33,456
Older plant shown growing in one/two gallon container:
Chicklet™ Orange Esperanza is grown in quart pots.
- Category: Clearance, Proven Winners Sale, Perennials, Perennial Plants, Vines
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Orange
- Mature Height: 5 - 6ft
- Growth Rate: Fast-Growing
- Planting Zone: 8, 9, 10, 11
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|