Free gardening gloves when you spend $75.00 or more!
Ficus carica 'Fignomenal'
Finally a compact dwarf fig that is perfect for growing in a container outdoors during summer and can be moved indoors for cooler seasons. Growing only up to 30 inches tall (and equal in spread), the dwarf compact Fignomenal fig tree is a self-fertilizer and can flower and fig throughout the year - indoors or out you can harvest your figs. The deliciously sweet fruit makes up for the smaller size.
- Small compact growth habit (up to 30 inches tall)
- Grows 8 to 11 outdoors and cooler zones indoors (zones 4 to 7 move plants outdoors during warm summer weather - back inside before temps drop back down to 60's)
- Container plant
- Self-fertile (does not need another plant to fruit)
- Easy to grow
- Brown outer skin on fruit with pinkish center
Whether snacking right off your fig tree or making batches of jam or chutney, serving up with salads and cheeses, in breads or pies, with meat dishes, or your own creations, you'll enjoy growing your own small fruit crop.
Recipe ideas for what to do with your figs - Click here!
New to growing fruiting plants inside? Video with Tips on Growing Figs Indoors:
Our Fignomenal Dwarf fig plants are currently growing in 3.5 inch pots and Quart pots. Height will vary according to the time of year shipped. Plants are generally upsized into 3.5 inch pots in late winter so by May are generally in the 5 to 9 inch height range. By mid summer growth has kicked into full speed ahead with some plants getting upsized into quart pots.
Plant cannot ship into California, Alaska, Arizona or Puerto Rico.
- Category: Fruit Plants, Fig Trees
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun, Partial
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Mature Height: 2 - 3ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 8, 9, 10, 11
|Quantity||1 - 5||6 - Unlimited|