Rise Up Amberness™ Climbing Yellow Rose
New for 2022, the Rise Up™ Series of mini-climbing roses is finally here! The mini climbing roses grow in the 3 to 5 feet height range with a spread of 2 to 3 feet. While they can be attached to a trellis or arbor, these graceful roses can also be pruned as a landscape rose shrub. Wonderfully fragrant roses, you'll definitely want to plant these long flowering climbing roses where you can enjoy over the summer months.
The Amberness rose is a deep rich yellow flower with shadings of amber.
Best climbing rose bush available today.
- Classic form rose
- Plant in full sun
- Grows in zones 4 to 8
- Yellow reblooming flowers
- Disease resistant
- Mini-climbing rose (3 to 5 feet)
Rosa Rise Up Amberness™, Rosa x 'ChewAmberness' PPAF; CBRAF
This yellow climbing rose is grown in quart pots.
- Category: Shrubs, Roses Shrubs and Climbing, Flowering Shrubs
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Summer
- Bloom Color: Yellow
- Mature Height: 4 - 5ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|