Scentara® Double Blue Lilac
This fragrant flowering shrub will liven up your landscape or flower garden in spring. Plant this double blue lilac shrub close to outdoor sitting areas to enjoy the wonderfully sweet fragrance.
Scentara® Double Blue Syringa is a syringa x hyacinthiflora which is the varieties for the most fragrant lilacs. Purple blue blooms of intricate double florets set against thick dark green foliage.
Be sure to mate this blue lilac with the Scentara Pura® Lilac Shrub.
- Plant in full sun
- Blooms in spring
- Grows in zones 2 to 8
- Plant reaches 6 to 8 feet height
- Heavy fragrant bloomer
- Good for screening hedges
- Plant in cut flower gardens
- Only prune after flowering
- Cold Hardy
- Only heat hardy to zone 8
Scentara® Double Blue Syringa x hyacinthiflora 'SMNSHBBL' USPP 29,801, Can PBRAF
Scentara® Double Blue Lilac is grown in quart pots.
Plants ready for shipping Spring 2022.
- Category: Shrubs, Flowering Shrubs, Privacy Hedge Shrubs
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Bloom Season: Spring
- Bloom Color: Blue, Purple
- Mature Height: 5 - 6ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|