Estrellita Little Star™ Bouvardia Firecracker Bush
Native to the mountains of Arizona, Texas, Mexico and New Mexico, the firecracker bush is famous for its cut flowers for florists and homeowners. The orange trumpet shaped blooms are adored by hummingbirds.
Hardy only in zones 8 to 10, the Estrellita Little Star™ Bouvardia can still be grown in cooler zones (7 and 6) as patio and garden plants that are taken indoors over fall, winter and spring.
Once summer returns, take your Firecracker bush outdoors in full sun on a patio or sunny garden.
- Hardy only in zones 8 to 10
- Can be grown as a container plant in zones 7 and 6 and taken indoors for fall, winter and spring
- Grow in full sun
- Blooms spring through fall when growing in zones 8 to 10
- Attracts hummingbirds
- Reaches 2 feet tall and spreads up to 2 feet wide
Bouvardia Firecracker Bush - Estrellita Little Star™ Bouvardia x 'WINBUESLST' PPAF
Estrellita Little Star™ Firecracker Bush is grown in quart pots.
Plants ready for shipping Spring 2022.
- Category: Perennials, Perennial Plants
- Plant Type: Deciduous
- Light Requirement: Full Sun
- Soil Condition: Well Drained
- Bloom Season: Spring, Summer, Autumn
- Bloom Color: Orange
- Mature Height: 1 - 2ft
- Growth Rate: Medium-growing
- Planting Zone: 8, 9, 10
|Quantity||1 - 4||5 - Unlimited|